Disclaimer

None of these albums are stored on this host/server. Nothing posted on here has anything to do with Blogger or the administrators of this blog. Please delete everything off of here within 24 hours of obtaining it, SUPPORT THE ARTIST NOT YOURSELF.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mnemic

Mnemic
Industrial Death/Thrash Metal
Denmark



320kbps


Some people really hate this band, I enjoy them. Mnemic are one of the first bands to expand my tastes in metal music. They aren't on the Metal-Archives which I don't understand, but in the direction they seem to be headed by the album Passenger, I do not see them ever getting on there. I do not think Passenger is all that great, the first two are better but it is still worth a listen.



Mechanical Spin Phenomena
2003

RapidShare
Download, Part 1
Download, Part 2


The Audio Injected Soul
2004

RapidShare
Download


Passenger
2007


RapidShare
Download

No comments: